Error While opening Opera

• Guys when i open opera i get a message saying Profile error occured This problem started yesterday everything was working fine and suddenly this happened. Also download icon is missing next to the address bar and unable to download anything.. History also doesn't show up it is empty even after using browser for hours

• when i open opera i get a message saying Profile error occured

See http://www.opera.com/blogs/desktop/2017/04/opera-developer-46-0-2573-0-update/#comment-3272964877

Also download icon is missing

It will only show up if you have something in the download list. So it doesn't appear even after you have downloaded something?

and unable to download anything..

What happens when you try to download something? If you go to Menu > Downloads, you can see your download list?

History also doesn't show up it is empty even after using browser for hours

Both download an history issues seem a display problem. Please open a new topic to discuss them.

• Hello Thanks for the reply.. download list is empty nothing is there .. nothing happens when i try to download anything

• There is something wrong with your installation. Try removing and then reinstall Opera.

Also check if things work with a portable installation.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.