Working on Privecy while sharing a Tablet

• I currently use Opera on my PC and Mac. It works great! I love it. I've recently included an Android Tab 2 to be used for mobile purposes. I added Opera Mini to the Tab and found that it instantly synced my bookmarks on my Opera account. This is great although I share my Tab 2 and would like to be able to log out of my Opera Mini and not have my bookmarks available to all users. I found that when I close out of my Opera Mini, anyone can tap back into it and access my bookmarks that are set for direct access into my other accounts. Is there a way to make these bookmarks private to just myself? Can I log out of and back into my Opera account? Should I remove the app and re-install it in a different way? Your help with this would be most appreciated. Thanks for a great browser & VPN!!

• Logging out will only disable syncing, all you data will be available to anyone using your tablet.

You can use Android's guest mode so the person using your tablet won't be able to see your non-default apps nor your data.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.