Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

[Solved] Sign Up boxes do not show up

• On some websites, sign-up buttons do not show at all. I have to go to Chrome to find them. One example is this page on the HGTV site here

There should be a box to add my email to enter the sweepstakes, but it is completely missing in Opera. Help, anyone?

• What version of Opera? Do you have any extensions which might block it, or additions to the default ad-blocking lists?

I tested it (after fixing your post - the forum's use of Markdown makes underscore characters problematic) and the box is there in Opera Developer.

• [...] the box is there in Opera Developer.

In Stable too.

• I went to the page and saw no signup area. I disable my ad blocker and refreshed the page. This time the signup area appeared. Try it with Opera's ad block turned off.

• I went to the page and saw no signup area. I disable my ad blocker and refreshed the page. This time the signup area appeared. Try it with Opera's ad block turned off.

I have Opera Adblock turn it on.

• That's why I asked about extensions or extra block lists: I leave the built-in ad blocker on (with default block lists) and it shows fine here.

• Thanks everyone! It was the adblocker wreaking its usual havoc. All good now. Appreciate all who took the time to answer.