[Solved] Sign Up boxes do not show up

• On some websites, sign-up buttons do not show at all. I have to go to Chrome to find them. One example is this page on the HGTV site here

There should be a box to add my email to enter the sweepstakes, but it is completely missing in Opera. Help, anyone?

• What version of Opera? Do you have any extensions which might block it, or additions to the default ad-blocking lists?

I tested it (after fixing your post - the forum's use of Markdown makes underscore characters problematic) and the box is there in Opera Developer.

• [...] the box is there in Opera Developer.

In Stable too.

• I went to the page and saw no signup area. I disable my ad blocker and refreshed the page. This time the signup area appeared. Try it with Opera's ad block turned off.

• I went to the page and saw no signup area. I disable my ad blocker and refreshed the page. This time the signup area appeared. Try it with Opera's ad block turned off.

I have Opera Adblock turn it on.

• That's why I asked about extensions or extra block lists: I leave the built-in ad blocker on (with default block lists) and it shows fine here.

• Thanks everyone! It was the adblocker wreaking its usual havoc. All good now. Appreciate all who took the time to answer.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.