:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Shaking video bug

• If I have a video running in a tab, be that Twitch or Youtube, and I switch to another tab and then back, the video starts to shake/tremble noticeably. This can be clearly seen in the example below, where I switch between two tabs:
    https://puu.sh/vcwh6/7ae97936a4.mp4

The more I switch, the more the video starts to shake.

I am using Opera 43.
    This problem does not occur on Chrome.

• Just to be clear, I have the "Use hardware acceleration when available" option enabled with Nvidia 1060 video card. Otherwise, I get terrible screen tearing. The same option is ON in Chrome.

• I have the "Use hardware acceleration when available" option enabled

And what happens if you disabled it?

This can be clearly seen in the example below, where I switch between two tabs:

It doesn't play here.

• And what happens if you disabled it?

As I've said, I get screen tearing in videos. But the trembling/shaking disappears.

It doesn't play here.

It's a link to a .mp4 file. You can just save it and open it on your PC if you can't do that in-browser.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.