:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

[Solved]Opera Where is the registered search engine file

• File location of search engines registered in previous version opera was here.
    C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Search(ini)

but Did not come back when I synced my new account. my backup I have the search file .
    The subject I want to ask
    Where is the "search" .ni in version 44 of the opera?

C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable -- SEARCH FILE NO HERE.

My sistem ;
    44.0.2510.857 (PGO) - Opera güncel
    Stable
    Sistem: Windows 10 64-bit
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/57.0.2987.98 Safari/537.36 OPR/44.0.2510.857

• Search engines that you add art stored in Web Data. The default ones in default_partner_content.json

but Did not come back when I synced my new account.

Search engines are not synced. Also, search.ini is a file of (old) Opera Presto and doesn't exist in current Opera.

• Search engines are imported from Opera 12.xx to Opera Blink (in the installation process) but not synchronized.

• Thank you..

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.