Make Custom Button problem .....

• Hello,

I have the same version of Opera v. 11.5x on my separate 2 laptops.
    1 of the Opera copy accept always to make a custom button when the other copy is not.

Can someone to suggest a solution as I do not understand the reason why since they are same version.

My custom button : opera:/button/FLAT%20&Set%20mail%20view%20type%20,%200%20>%20set%20mail%20view%20type%20,%201

The upper one from picture below is the one not accepting to make a button ., the lower part of the picture is my other copy which always accept to make a button.

button

Thank you very much.
    edmond.

• button

• That's not the action you listed in the first post (you left out the Delay, 10,,) and it might help if you put the title in quotes.

• That's not the action you listed in the first post (you left out the Delay, 10,,) and it might help if you put the title in quotes.

Thanks ........ !

Either way whether the """ Delay, 10 ,, """ is in there or is not in there my lower picture makes the button without problem.

Hence , the upper picture did not make this button ( with Delay , 10,, ) or not. ........

My question is , that must be a little reason ( and may be small tricks ) to solve this due to they are the same version of Opera as I keep the same installation file ( .exe ) at all time & using it install in my new computer.

Hope you know what is that cause. ( .... in Opera:config do I need to adjust something in order to tell Op era to make button ? )

Normally I would paste & go the above Opera/button ...... command in address field the button can make.

Thanks !
    Edmond.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.