Dev tool cause other pages leave out the same size white space

• I'm a front-end developer, so I often keep dev tool open pretty much a whole day, recently this frequently causes other tabs I keep open leaves out a block of space shaped the same as dev tool pane, like this: ScreenShot

opera version: 43.0.2442.806 (PGO)

Anyone encountered this issue?

• I can confirm this....I use the dev tools very often and this issue sucks!

• Is this gonna fixed or what...

A fix most probably will come first in a developer build to then go to a beta one and finally reach the stable channel.

A fix most probably will come first in a developer build to then go to a beta one and finally reach the stable channel.

hmm...thought that's how a feature comes out, stable channel gets update once several months, so it's going to haunt me for a long time...

• stable channel gets update once several months, so it's going to haunt me for a long time...

Stable channel gets some bug-fixing updates during a version cycle so there is always a chance that this issue may be fixed sooner.

• leocg

there is always a chance that this issue may be fixed sooner.

when exactly? Really, this prob sucks, in most cases I have to reboot the browser which bothers my workflow.

• Try with a working version as a Portable install until they fix the problem.

• when exactly?

We will only know when a fix comes up.

• leocg

there is always a chance that this issue may be fixed sooner.

when exactly? Really, this prob sucks, in most cases I have to reboot the browser which bothers my workflow.

Actually, opening dev tool on those pages and close it should fix the problem...well, temporarily

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.