Suggestion Box really works?

• Do the Opera developers actually read the suggestion box forum? https://forums.opera.com/category/15/suggestions-and-feature-requests
    I'm curious, it looks like NO...

• If you read the pinned 'Please read' post at the top of that forum, you'll see the statement near its end: '...there is always a high chance that a request may not be implemented, although all of them are evaluated.'

Just because developers don't participate in specific threads there most of the time doesn't mean they don't read them or have a process for evaluating them.

• it looks like NO

Hmm, why do you say this?

Even if developers don't read the forum that often, for sure there are people from Opera reading and giving feedback to the powers that be.

• Is this thread about the Forums? :whistle:

• it looks like NO

Hmm, why do you say this?

The amount of requests are insane and a lot of them seems so easy to implement, yet almost none of them become reality...

• The amount of requests are insane and a lot of them seems so easy to implement, yet almost none of them become reality...

There are lots of things that need to be evaluated before implementing a new feature or a change in a product or even creating a new product, not only if it's easy or not to implement it.

• ^ I know that, but still....... ;)

• I suppose he's refer to about Opera Presto Features requests.

Annoying that Vivaldi has ported many features but Opera Blink not yet. I hope they'll do.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.