[Feedbacks 43.0] Title bar color, and speed dial tabs

• Hi,

Two features I liked in the Vivaldi browser were:

• The title bar that changes color according to the website you visit ;
    • The possibility to put speed dials into tabs to better organize them.

Also, would be good I think to be able to choose the picture that is on a speed dial tile. Or is there a way? As for most websites I have, the tile is just the name of the website, this is not very pretty.

Thanks

• Two features I liked in the Vivaldi browser were:

Suggestion and request belong to Suggestions Box.

would be good I think to be able to choose the picture that is on a speed dial tile. Or is there a way?

Since a long time. Just open the page and click on the heart icon.

• Thanks a lot :)
    Just found out how to do that, so create a bookmark of the site, then copy paste this bookmark in speed dial.

• so create a bookmark of the site, then copy paste this bookmark in speed dial.

Click on the heart menu and select 'Speed Dial' in the folder list.

• But if this bookmark already exists, I still can do that? Will it copy the bookmark, or move it then?

• Will it copy the bookmark, or move it then?

It will move it.

• So to have the bookmarks both in the bookmarks and in the speed dial, I have to copy it like I said above, right?

• So to have the bookmarks both in the bookmarks and in the speed dial, I have to copy it like I said above, right?

If you want it to be also in another bookmark folder other than Speed Dial then yes.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.