change default google fr to .com
wajdibf last edited by
how to change default google fr to .com ?
shelluser last edited by
Unfortunately you can't change the default search engines. The best way to achieve this is to add a new search engine, give it a useful (easy to remember) keyword and then use that keyword during your searches.
The easiest way to do this:
- Go to Google (you'll probably be redirected to your local version, ignore it).
- Right click the search bar and use "Create search engine", give it a name and whatever keyword.
- Go to your settings and open the browser section.
- Click 'Manage search engines'.
- Edit your new addition, changing .fr into .com. I'd also suggest adding an easy to use keyword (gf?).
Now you can search by starting the search with "gf" (no quotes) and then your search string. "gf look into google fr".
Hope this can help.