Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

INSTALLING problem and some WEBSITES stopped starting at 6 January 2017

• Current version is 21. You should use it.

what the point of using last version if all versions using same proxy server !!
    just I want to know is the problem from mobile operator or the opera mini proxy server

• what the point of using last version if all versions using same proxy server

Security? New features?

I want to know is the problem from mobile operator or the opera mini proxy server

I guess you already answered it yourself.

• Security? New features?

yes , you are right but those things I'll use it when there is no problem

I guess you already answered it yourself.

I'm really confused with this , if operator is the reason , how they did that , i mean how they stopped something from working with just one browser Opera mini ? , it means that they blocked the opera mini from there own service , it's something not possible , because opera mini us i know have too much proxy servers , which means there is some proxy server or a APN settings that can be help me to solve this , i'm a right ?!!

• if operator is the reason , how they did that , i mean how they stopped something from working with just one browser Opera mini ?

They can have blocked the server.

it means that they blocked the opera mini from there own service , it's something not possible , because opera mini us i know have too much proxy servers

They don't need to block all servers. Also, if the servers names has a pattern, it shouldn't be that difficult to block them.

which means there is some proxy server or a APN settings that can be help me to solve this , i'm a right ?!!

Don't know.

• Current version is 21. You should use it.

what the point of using last version if all versions using same proxy server !!
    just I want to know is the problem from mobile operator or the opera mini proxy server

The last one may have some extra permissions, I didn't get further either. 😉

• @jqmeskoun You may use a VPN or something which affects ISP footprint so try Opera Mini 7.5 via http://m.opera.com/cn/en Ginko flavor.

• @nerv2
    Unfortunately , it's same thing with that version , but thanks

• @jqmeskoun:

seems your provider has locked you out from accessing opera's server ip adress blocks.

your country is not exactly famous for free speech etc, but give uc mini a try, maybe their tunnel is still open.

good luck, and let us know.

• in addition to this small problem , this damn provider blocks more websites too , and VOIP service , everybody are complaining , anyway .
    I'll try with uc mini , thanks

• @cubot by the way is there any way to change the IP of opera proxy server in just opera that I use , just to solve this 😕 !?

• by the way is there any way to change the IP of opera proxy server in just opera that I use , just to solve this !?

Nope.

• @jqmeskoun:

leocg is correct.

but you can root your phone and use orbot (from fdroid) as an android client for the tor network to circumvent internet restrictions.

• @cubot could you please explain how that orbit work , and is it certainly can work with me ?

• @jqmeskoun:

1. read about tor

https://www.torproject.org

1. for orbot app first download and install the f-droid app from

https://f-droid.org

and you'll find orbot explained in their repository ready for download.

if your phone is not rooted, you might have to use the lightning browser though; and tor is awfully slow and heavy on your data rate.

or try opera max with any other browser than mini instead, maybe thats not blocked (yet).

• actually i did not solve this yet 😞