:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Moving a folder from within a bookmarks folder crashes opera

• Windows 7 Professional latest security pack
    16gb memory
    gtx 670
    fx-8350
    Version: 41.0.2353.59

I accidentally moved a bookmarks bar folder (with 3 or 4 saved bookmarks in this folder) into another bookmarks bar folder (with 2 saved bookmarks). Upon trying to move the folder back to the original bookmarks bar, opera crashes. This has never actually worked (moving a folder from within another folder located on the bookmarks bar). I have tried to manually try to figure it out by way of menu/bookmarks but the edit options only change the folder name not the saved pages within it.

• Moving from where to where? That is, moving from the bookmarks manager to the bookmarks bar, moving within the bookmarks manager, or moving from (a folder on) the bookmarks bar to the bookmarks bar? I'd think the first two should work, but I'm guessing you tried the third.

• Does it work from the bookmarks manager? Ctrl + Shift + B

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.