Opera speed dial suggestions

• Recently (one or two updates) my speed dial doesnt work as well anymore, it doesnt give me the option to add a recent tab to speed dial and only suggests common sites like ebay, amazon, youtube etc. Has recent tab addition for speed dial been removed and if so how far back do I need to roll back opera to get this feature back?

• It seems to work here.

• It seems to work here.

So since it hasn't been working for me, do you think I should reinstall opera? or is there a workaround to get it to work again?

• is there a workaround to get it to work again?

Well, there are other ways to add a page to Speed Dial. Why don't you use them?

• Thats a bit pedantic though, its like saying you can walk to the shops when your car breaks down...thanks for the advice anyway leocg

• You open the page, right click on it and then click on 'add to speed dial'. Or you open the page, click on the heart button and select speed dial as destination folder.

It's not much different of right clicking on Speed Dial, look for a page on the list and click on it.

• I didn't know about the right click for speed dial, works just as good thanks.

I am using the heart button with an extended bookmarks extension with 6 folders so its harder to use that button.

*Its not strictly that speed dial is a problem its just that the "add a site" button that was on it didn't work like usual anymore.

Anyway thanks for that tip leocg I will use that from now on

🆙

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.