:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Does not sort at all !

• Hello!

in M2 , I assigned keyboard shortcut :

i=delay, 1000 & Focus page & delay , 200 & focus previous widget & delay , 500 & Sort direction, 1

I found it never do the job to short the e-mail messages in order ( newest at bottom )

sort

Do I need to adjust anything in the command above ?

Thank you very much.
    edmond.

• Wrong forum, moved.

• Noved to .......... ? ( Sorry for never knows there is another forum for this type .......... )

• You have a space between "delay" and the comma in the second and third instances, but not the first.
    That might be the problem, syntax is critical.
    :)

• Thank you Dave !!

Which Forum should this post goes ? ( So I do not make same mistake )

It is about Opera and Keyboard shortcut things...

Wrong forum, moved.

• It was originally in Opera Beta and Developer, and did not belong there.

No, spaces around commas don't usually matter. Spaces elsewhere can.

There are so many different ways to sort a table in Opera Mail (or Presto generally) that I've never been able to keep track of which ones do what. There used to be a specific setting for new messages at the bottom, but it doesn't seem to exist in the current settings.

• There are so many different ways to sort a table in Opera Mail (or Presto generally) that I've never been able to keep track of which ones do what.

Found ....... !

" Sort by column , 3 "

Item, "Sort sent"=Delay,200 & Sort by column,3 & Go to end

Thank you very much.
    edmond.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.