Opera 40 not displaying images

• I came back from a brief time away to see that Opera had been updated to version 40.0.2308.81, and now it does not display images in the comments field of Flickr.

In Settings > Website "Show all images (recommended)" is checked.

What am I missing? Why don't images display? They displayed properly 9 days ago, when I left on vacation.

Thanks....Duane

• I realize now that this might not be an Opera problem. It could be something has changed in Windows 10? Any ideas on where I should look to find the solution?

• The problem is only on Flick? or does it happen on other pages too?

• It happens only on Flickr, but this is the only place I find this sort of image layout. Basically, there is a 2x3 grid of place-holders for images. But in Opera, the place-holders are displayed in one long string of six, not in a 2x3 grid. The string of six place-holders overlays other content on the page, rendering it inactive.

It is as if it is not interpreting the page's script correctly, but I don't have the expertise to isolate what is going wrong.

• Similar problem. Images are not displayed in Opera when I go to Amazon web site. I am using Opera version 40.0.2308.54 in Linux Mint. "Show all images" is checked. Everything was working as it should before this problem arose.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.