:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Strange behaviour when dragonfly's responsive preview was open for a while

• Hallo,

for several versions dragonfly's responsive preview results a strange behaviour: After a while input via keyboard is not possible anymore. Not even in dragonfly but also in Opera. This problem still exists after closing dragonfly. Only a restart of the browser brings keyboard inputs back again.

A second problem: After a while in Responsive Preview the touch simulation results jumping through browser-history instead of following the clicked links.

Both behaviours start not instantly. I can work for some minutes. But the behavior is reproducable.

Does anyone knows aboputthis problem? I wrote a bug report, but nobody answered. The brand new wversion still has this problem. Am I the onlyone?

Dragonfly is the best DOM Instector I know. Unique is the media query view, where you can see, at what width witch media query takes control :-)

Thanks

• I wrote a bug report, but nobody answered.

AFAIK Dragonfly has been gone since a long time.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.