New to Opera - Have a few questions.....

• Well, I installed Opera onto my laptop - so far so good HOWEVER - HOW DO I ENLARGE THE FONTS?????!!!!! HELP! I went to my email and I have cataracts! The tabs are great and large enough and bold but I can barely see my email page the fonts are so small. I can't have this! Also how does this work with Facebook games? I had to remove Google because their recent updates removed the plug-ins I needed for Facebook games and various videos and other plug-ins needed on the www. Hate Google, they think they own the world. Ugh. Do I also need to install Opera on my tablet?

• HOW DO I ENLARGE THE FONTS??

Go to Settings > Websites > Display > Customise Fonts and try to increase 'minimum font size'.

I had to remove Google because their recent updates removed the plug-ins I needed for Facebook games and various videos and other plug-ins needed on the www.

Both Chrome and Opera are based on Chromium, that removed support for npapi plug-ins a while ago. So, if those plug-ins don't work on Chrome, they will not work in Opera or any other Chromium based browsers.

Do I also need to install Opera on my tablet?

Nope but you can do it if you want.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.