How to block websites from Speed Dial's News

• I would very much like to be able to blacklist websites from showing up in my News.
    A specific website, "refinery29.com" shows up A LOT, with crap content, wrong labels (every single time).

Examples:
    FOOD: Lady Gaga Dazzles With "Perfect Illusion," First New Single In Years
    FOOD: Justin Bieber's L.A. House Is As Cool As You Imagined
    FOOD: Here's What Happened When A Woman Emailed The Addresses In You've Got Mail
    FOOD: You Need To See The All-Pug Version Of Stranger Things
    FOOD: Kendall & Kylie Jenner Getting Stuck In An Elevator Is Why We Have Social Media
    FOOD: Your Next Yoga Class Is A Flight Away
    FOOD: Is This Fuller House's Newest Cast Member?
    FOOD: Chipotle Will Test Delivery Drones At Virginia Tech
    FOOD: Emily Blunt & John Krasinski Selling $3.5M Hollywood Hills Home

In all these examples (I have just checked for 2 min), only one is REMOTELY connected to food. REMOTELY!

• You can just 'unsubscribe' from that news source.

• Maybe I have been ambiguous.
    I am talking about the news page under the speed-dial.
    You can't unsubscribe from a specific website, because you are not subscribed in the first place.
    I just have a preference selected ("food", for example).

• No, he is right. You can remove specific websites from the category under news. What you did was add every website Opera has listed under the food category. Expand 'My sources", click on the site you wish to remove and then click "Remove from my sources".

• I have removed the specified website from the news-feed in the left-hand screen button, but it has absolutely no effect on the news I receive on the speed-dial page.
    Also, I have different websites showing in the button news and the speed-dial news.

• The best option is to disable news on start page and use only the personal news page.

• There's a difference between opera mobile and opera for computer. In ofc it can be done, in mobile, it cannot so far.

• Well, this forum is about Opera for Windows.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.