:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Proxy-Unlock for automatic update search

• Could someone please tell me what we have to unlock for the automatic search for updates at startup? Every time i start opera i get an authentication window so we have to unlock that without authentication. Starting Opera with --disable-update parameter is only a temporary solution in order to update it manually.

• Could someone please tell me what we have to unlock for the automatic search for updates at startup?

Nothing.

Every time i start opera i get an authentication window so we have to unlock that without authentication.

What kind of authentication window? If it's your proxy asking for your credentials, then I guess there is nothing that can be done in Opera to prevent it happening.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.