:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Some extensions disabled on startup

• Hi a few times over the past couple of weeks, some extensions have been disabled when I have started Opera - this hadn't happened previously. I wonder if this is a new feature, perhaps when Opera takes a long time to load? If so, it would be good to be able to disable the feature, as I only have to go and manually enable the extensions. I am using Windows 7 and the latest versions of Opera as they are automatically updated.

Regards

James

• Does Opera close and open normally? Opera may disable extensions if there are many crashes in a determined interval.

• Yes Opera does close and open normally. But as I usually start it when I first log on, and there is often still residual disk activity from God knows what background services (Microsoft, Antivirus...), I wondered if it was to do with the speed with which it started. No crashes.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.