Mac V40.0 Unable to log into Opera Sync

• I upgraded today v40 (Mac 40.0.2308.3) and seems I cannot sign into Opera Sync. When I sign in, the sync icon appears for 5 seconds in the menu then disappears, but preferences for sync still shows that I am not logged in. Login credentials verified by logging into the Web site (auth.opera.com). Other platforms (non-beta) do not have an issue.

• I am seeing about 60 of the following message in the Mac Console when I attempt to sign into sync

8/5/16 11:55:14.486 AM Opera[34583]: Error: this application, or a library it uses, has passed an invalid numeric value (NaN, or not-a-number) to CoreGraphics API and this value is being ignored.Please fix this problem.

• It seems when I click the initial Sign In from Preferences (which brings me to the sign in window) is when I get the above error .. When I click Sign In to actually sign in with my credentials I receive no errors in the log

Could this be related to:

Upgrade to the synchronization feature. Following the industry standards, we have changed our authorization infrastructure to support OAuth2 ??

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.