No account icon next to url/search

• I ahve created an account and set up synchronisation between my macs. At some point while doing that there was an account icon next to the url address box, but there isn't now.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• Discovered that clicking the "signed in as ....." under Opera Developer in the menubar causes the icon to appear for a few seconds, long enough to click it and access the options. Guess this is intended behaviour.

• Guess this is intended behaviour.

Yep, it is. If you are logged in, the icon should show up only if there is something that requires user attention.

• I upgraded today v40 (Mac) and seems I cannot signin for sync. When I signin, the icon appears for 5 seconds in the menu then disappears, but preferences for sync shos that I am still not logged in .. still shows the "Sign in" button.

• I upgraded today v40 (Mac) and seems I cannot signin for sync. When I signin, the icon appears for 5 seconds in the menu then disappears, but preferences for sync shos that I am still not logged in .. still shows the "Sign in" button.

Unrelated issue. Please open a new topic.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.