twitch on Opera = sad face

• twitch videos on Opera (stable) won't play half the time. Like right now. I close the browser, relaunch the browser, go back to twitch, unblock it, AGAIN and nothing. Won't even register a click on the play button. It's really frustrating. I reported it to twitch, but never had this problem on the browser I'm sick of. I really want to make Opera my main, I like it, but help.
    I'm not sure what is meant by "steps to duplicate the problem", but I duplicate it several times a day when I try to watch twitch on Opera. Oh, and having to unblock twitch every single time I get on isn't a good experience. Thank you for your time, in advance!

Opera for Windows
    Windows 8.1
    All of twitch

• This might probably happen with some intrusive ads. Do you have the same effect when you disable blocking ads on Twitch?

• I agree, opera blocking twitch. and having no add exception or disable insecure blocking is very annoying and enough to make me stop using opera

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.