Is ther way to add my custom path at 'SAVE AS" ?

• Hello,

I want to add follow items at here :

Desktop
    C:\Users\user name\Dropbox\Asus WebStorage MySyncFolder
    ......etc.

Is it possible ?

So that I do not need waste time to look up each path to click .......

Thank you very much.
    Edmond.

• You mean, besides changing the "Download folder"?

• Hi sgunhouse ,

yes.........

you see default when clicking attachment :

Open
    Open with
    Save to Download folder
    Save as

I want :

Open
    Open with
    Save to Download folder
    Save as
    Save to C:\Users\user name\Dropbox\Asus WebStorage MySyncFolder
    Save to " My other custom path "

Thank you very much.
    Edmond.

• any idea.............. ?

• @emc

any idea.............. ?

It's possible.
    Use NIRCMD:

Save & Delay, 2000 & Execute program, "c:\windows\nircmd.exe","sendkeypress c Shift+0xBA 0xDC u s e r s 0xDC" & Delay, 100 & Execute program, "c:\windows\nircmd.exe","sendkeypress u s e r SPC n a m e 0xDC" & Delay,500 & Execute program, "c:\windows\nircmd.exe","sendkeypress ENTER"

Where is:

Shift+0xBA - character : (colon)

0xDC - character SLASH

SPC - SPACE character

!!!
    This is an example. This changing automatically a saving folder for a file to the custom path "C:\Users\user name"). You need to modify this to add your own full path (e. g. C:\Users\user name\Dropbox\Asus WebStorage MySyncFolder).

• Hi stng ,

which file ( index.ini ? ) & which section to add so that it can appear your command item in HERE ?

How to say in index.ini with-in this " [ ] " ?

Thank you very much.
    edmond.

• Use NIRCMD:

Save & Delay, 2000 & Execute program, "c:\windows\nircmd.exe","sendkeypress c Shift+0xBA 0xDC u s e r s 0xDC" & Delay, 100 & Execute program, "c:\windows\nircmd.exe","sendkeypress u s e r SPC n a m e 0xDC" & Delay,500 & Execute program, "c:\windows\nircmd.exe","sendkeypress ENTER"

but ........ I could not seems able to understand how above could make it happen " DURING YOU CLICK THE ATTACHMENT IN THE MAIL ".

my original idea is I want permanent items place here ., such as following save to Download folder :

Save to my Dropbox

Save to Asus Webstorage

Save as

Hope you understand my meaning I want to add customize item from picture above shows .........

Thank you very much.
    edmond.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.