Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera and Twitch, not the best buddy's.

• Same ^^^

• No fixes for this?

It was reported?

How do you mean?

• How do you mean?

I mean in Opera for Desktop's BTS.

• Yeah, what leocg and blackshadowman said, though it sounds like blackshadowman is having some success watching Twitch, which is totally more than I am.

I can't live with Opera on a daily basis b/c I watch Twitch a lot. I can only use Opera as a back-up or test browser in case Chrome has problems with a site. I click Opera ad blocker in the top right corner of the URL address box, to the left of the "Add to Bookmarks" heart-shaped image, but to no avail. That's been suggested as a solution, but doesn't work for me. And the only Opera add-on I have is a password manager.

• How do you mean?

I mean in Opera for Desktop's BTS.

Do I have to report it there, did you report it there or did someone else report it there? If you could be more clear it would be much appreciated.

-Bsm

• Yeah, what leocg and blackshadowman said, though it sounds like blackshadowman is having some success watching Twitch, which is totally more than I am.
    I can't live with Opera on a daily basis b/c I watch Twitch a lot. I can only use Opera as a back-up or test browser in case Chrome has problems with a site. I click Opera ad blocker in the top right corner of the URL address box, to the left of the "Add to Bookmarks" heart-shaped image, but to no avail. That's been suggested as a solution, but doesn't work for me. And the only Opera add-on I have is a password manager.

I have the Twitch and AdBlock Plus plugins. But I don't think it has much to do with plugins, there's just something wrong with the browser.

-Bsm

• Do I have to report it there

That's what i was asking, if you already reported it there.

• have the Twitch and AdBlock Plus plugins. But I don't think it has much to do with plugins, there's just something wrong with the browser.

Anyway, you should always check with extensions disabled.

• Just a head's up that suddenly, out of the blue, past broadcasts do play. Not sure if they hotfixed that...

• And it's broken again.