opera always lose synchronize

• opera always lose synchronize , and i always lose my special dial
    please help

• Please read this. You will have to provide more details.

• thanks for replay @leocg
    from : " Check if it happens with all extensions disabled " there are no any extensions that are in disabled , its gone

i was using CCleaner , next day i know , it messup
    and i also forget to put , that all my extension are gone to with my spesial dial as well , its always happen after i use CCleaner

before that , i want to know what is " Check if disabling Turbo makes any difference " as far as i know , i know nothing about this setting ?? and i didnt see in my setting

its seems all other user have no same problem

forgive me if my grammar was bad

• First of all :what do you mean by 'lost synchronize'? What exactly happens? What are the steps to try to reproduce it?

before that , i want to know what is " Check if disabling Turbo makes any difference " as far as i know , i know nothing about this setting ?? and i didnt see in my setting

If you aren't facing issues in access to web pages then Turbo is unrelated. It's a feature to improve speed in slow networks.

was using CCleaner , next day i know , it messup
    and i also forget to put , that all my extension are gone to with my spesial dial as well , its always happen after i use CCleaner

There's a high chance that CCleaner may be deleting your Opera's settings. Try to review CCleaner options.

• ah forgive me its seems i was write some thing that are unfinish
    i did that because i lost spesial dial, but i think it actually not lost at all because they put in " other spesial dial "

at the same time i was trying use " synchronize " in hope that i could pull my old spesial dial back in place
    but i was wrong, i think once i close the opera i need to click synchronize again everytime i close the opera

from here what i actually want , how to prevent spesial dial lost everytime i close the opera

and how CCleaner able deleting my setting in opera ? from the " Cleaner " option ? or from " Registry " option ?

• and how CCleaner able deleting my setting in opera ? from the " Cleaner " option ? or from " Registry " option ?

I don't have it installed here now but i remember that CCleaner had an option to remove some info from browsers like history, cookies, etc. Maybe one of them is affecting your Opera's Speed Dials.

at the same time i was trying use " synchronize " in hope that i could pull my old spesial dial back in place

Nope, Speed Dials aren't automatically populated, each installation has its own.

from here what i actually want , how to prevent spesial dial lost everytime i close the opera

First you would need to know how they got removed. Being them in 'Other Speed Dials' makes me guess that Opera just thought that there was a new installation.

• in Other Speed Dials , there where my old speed dial exist ..... OMG ... im sorry and please forgive me for i mistake spell words thing " speed dials " with " spesial dials "

it end up with many folder in there [ Other Speed Dials ]

you say
    " Nope, Speed Dials aren't automatically populated, each installation has its own. "
    thats mean all i need is reinstal the opera ? alright i will try but i need "synchronize" first

please wait for my result

• yey it working YEY :yes: :cheers: thx @leocg

after i uninstall at same time i also remove my old data
    after that i instal the opera again , at first i see nothing at the beginning of " synchronized " but few second later it works his magic and bang all back to normal :party:

btw any advice for me with CCleaner ? all i did was clean " internet cache "
    is there any windows app or normal/other app that connect to opera ?

for example utilities/multimedia/internet , im using windows 10
    and there are people who flag my post , i don't know for what reason maybe there are people who don't want me to my problem fix, but i got something what i want from this forum
    :lol:

maybe my grammar was worse than trash , thats why they flag my post :angel:

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.