Scroll arrow missing

• One thing I've always liked about Opera on my phone is when I flick up or down a page, an arrow appears and clicking on it takes me instantly to the very top or bottom of the page without needing to wait for the page to continue scrolling on a long page.

But the arrow seems to have disappeared now and I can't find anything in the options. Any way to bring it back?

• Works here, where applicable. In the previous page here that lists the threads, the arrow appears. This page doesn't even scroll on my tablet.

• Obviously not removed then. Not sure if it changed when my phone updated it's android version to marshmallow, that's all I can think of. Anyone got any possible fix then?

• Works in my Nexus 7 so not related to Marshmallow per se. Beyond that, you aren't the first person with this issue but I haven't seen a fix.

• I wish there was a fix for it or even a reason why it disappeared. I've since uninstalled and reinstalled but still not there. I tried Opera beta too and no difference.

Something else. All my speed dial thumbnails don't show a snapshot of the pages anymore. Instead they're now replaced by a background colour and a large single alphabetical letter, which frankly is not as good.

• Same here. I am using the last version that had the old tab switcher in flags. Not sure when it disappeared, but its annoying to know something is not working

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.