Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

annoying option on top of every video !

• ok so it's been a while since i'm getting this option on top of ever video i watch online , it looks like it has arrow on both the sides and is 45 degree tilted , it makes you watch a video in smaller size , it disappears after a while and whenever you hover you mouse over the video it appears again ! i'm so tired of this ! how do i get rid of it ? any option ? any setting ?

• the doesnt actually make the video smaller but creates a smaller pop-up of the video so you can watch video by doing something else (different tab, different software, doesnt matter, it stays on top).
    well I refrain from mousing videos anyway because their controls also show.
    I like the option but if you dont want it you can disable it here:
    chrome://flags/#media-detachable-view

• you can disable it here:
    chrome://flags/#media-detachable-view

Always remembering to read the warning on the top of the page.

• obvious.
    well in that thing I like the "I'll be careful, I promise" thing from FF that forces you to read the warning better.

• thanks to all of you ! this really helped me ! 😃