Opera Bookmarking Issues

• Hi Forum,
    Okay I have some issues with my Opera bookmarks.
    I recently borrowed a laptop to use and of course I installed Opera and synchronized my bookmarks.

Now I want to return the laptop.
    So I signed out of Opera thinking it will automatically clear off my bookmarks, history and saved passwords, but it did not.
    I have managed to clear history, saved password and data manually. However my BOOKMARKS are still here!!!. Please How do I clear my bookmarks from the Opera I installed on this laptop, so I can return the laptop without risking privacy issues.*

Also, will clearing my bookmarks, history and saved passwords from this laptop totally remove them from my Opera account permanently?. i.e If I logged into in another computer would I still access all my bookmarks and saved passwords??.

Thank You.

• If you uninstall Opera checking the option to remove your data then your bookmarks should be gone.

If you don't want to uninstall Opera you can go to the bookmarks manager and delete them or delete the 'bookmarks' files from Opera's profile folder.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.