:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Errors: This site can’t be reached

• All the sudden I can't reach just about any website, (getting the error in the title). I am running Opera 37.0. Yosemite 10.10.5.
    Further error details say:
    The connection was reset.
    Try:
    Reloading the page
    Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall

I have tried these, no difference. I also cleared the cache and history, turned off all extensions and yet the errors persist. I can connect if I use Chrome, Safari or Firefox....only Opera is having an issue. Any ideas or suggestions?
    p.s. I had to write this from Safari as Opera wouldn't connect.

• Sounds like a firewall issue. Firewalls (often listed as "internet security" software) can prevent unknown (to it) software from connecting to the network, so that some program isn't sending all your bank information to the Russian mafia or other hackers. Make sure it says that Opera has complete access.

• I "fixed it" myself.....by turning off "Opera Turbo".

• I too has the same problem. I don't have the Opera Turbo turned on. Sites work with IE and IE Edge. Might have to replace it with Chrome later.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.