"backspace

• good day, I checked in Opera, to say two things, Opera is the best browser, and second, that he was perfect you need to disable return to previous page press "backspace" every time I curse those who invented the return to previous button when you press this button!!! I looked through the settings and there is no option to disable it, I strongly urge you to reconsider the policy of hotkeys!!!!

• I now tried to erase the text but instead moved to the previous page, I will write this message every time once you face this problem.

• When you focus on the page (main frame), keystrokes will act as browsing shortcuts. It must be universal.

"Back" is a pretty powerful key, you have to be careful. Watch your focus - it'll be o'k. 🙂

• There are a few sites that use some sort of rich text editor that Opera doesn't play well with. A basic text field like we have here is fine when focused, but there are some that are not.

• okay, I'll be careful, it is a pity that this can not be undone, sometimes it is very angry

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.