:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Windows 10 wouldn't boot. Had to reinstall and need some help with restoring my Opera.

• My Windows 10 had a spaz attack and refused to boot. After trying to fix it for a few hours I gave up, backed up anything important and wiped my C drive, reinstalled windows 10.

I had to do this before at some point and managed to restore my Opera exactly back the way it was by backing up the Opera Software folder in appdata, I can't remember how I did it though.

I really don't want to lose all my bookmarks and such. Does anyone know of a way to use the old files I have to restore how my Opera was before I reinstalled Windows 10?

Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.

• Also I should note that I put the Opera Software into the new appdata folder but didn't have any success so far in seeing my old bookmarks or anything.

• Go to Menu > About Opera, take note of the path to Profile folder and make sure that you have copied the backuped files into that folder.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.