Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Opera Mail not importing all my folders

• Just installed Opera Mail today. Looks like a program I can use. Clean and simple. I'm 76 years old. I like simple.

However, its only imported folders from M thru Z. There's a large number of folders from A thru L that haven't been imported. I use Google GMail Servers, using IMAP settings.

Any ideas or suggestions to overcome this problem will be sincerely appreciated. Thanks for your help.

• On Gmail's page, can you see those "folders" if you go to Settings > Labels? All of them have the option "show in Imap" checked?

On Opera Mail, if you go to Mail > Imap folders (or something like that), those folders are listed?