How do I get my website removed from the blacklist for suspected fraud?

• Hi,
    Hi,

How do I get my website removed from the blacklist for suspected fraud?

I have just discovered that Opera is blocking my website. The reason why seems to oscillate between malware and suspected fraud. My website contains neither, but I use the free Web hosting company Tripod.com, and I suspect that the block has been triggered by the website of another person.

For their malware blacklist, Opera uses Yandex.com. How do I get my website removed from the blacklist for suspected fraud?

The Web page on my site that first caught my eye is at:
    http://members.tripod.com/martin_leese/Marvin/

The homepage for my website is at:
    http://members.tripod.com/martin_leese/

Many thanks,
    Martin

• You should contact Yandex.

• Thanks for the response.

My understanding is that Yandex is only used by Opera for malware. I also appear to be on the separate blacklist for suspected fraud. How do I get my website removed from the blacklist for suspected fraud?

I have just registered for Yandex.Webmaster, and have confirmed that my website is free of malware. I can do nothing about malware on other websites under tripod.com, other than to e-mail Tripod which I have done.

Many thanks,
    Martin

• My understanding is that Yandex is only used by Opera for malware. I also appear to be on the separate blacklist for suspected fraud. How do I get my website removed from the blacklist for suspected fraud?

Yandex is the provider for the fraud and malware check, so you should contac them.

• Opera also uses Phishtank, but when I click in the dialog it specifically mentions malware and Yandex.

On some websites the ad server is infected; if Tripod's ads are infected then your site might host malware sometimes. I didn't see any, but that's one possibility. (And they need to get rid of the pop up ad when you close the other ad ...)

• My website (www.ausamarok.com.au) is blocked by Opera as well but Phishtank says there's nothing known about it.

When I click on the link to see why my site is blocked it shows it was reported by Yandex.

How do I find out why they've blacklisted us and get off this blacklist.?

• Yandex found malicious content (a virus or similar) on your site, they should be able to tell you what. Fix whatever it is and ask them to recheck your site.

• @steve-ausamarok may be your outdated cPanel version makes the problem for Yandex.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.