Deleting account

• Well - deleting account basically doesn't work! All the data is still there, you still have my e-main on the record, you still use it to match against gravatar and even use it to spam my e-mail with 'subscription notifications! Basically the only difference is that I cannot log in again and change the password/e-mail which is beyond stupid and ridiculous!

Can someone finally remove my details from this service?!

• What was your former username?

• Suprisingly, after a few weeks now, when you responded and I whined in a bunch of places when I go to that profile it's gone with message:

Deleted
    The content you were looking for has been deleted.

When I try to look up my old posts they seem to be gone as well. I guessed it's fixed now.

• It can take them some time to respond to deletion requests - they don't appear to be a high priority. That's why I didn't respond to your other post previously ... I was waiting to see if someone official would respond. As a volunteer moderator I can also delete accounts, but try to restrict myself to people actually violating the TOS as much as possible.

I was the one who censored your language in your first post ...

• Sorry 'bout the language but you could get a tad annoyed when you are met with something not expected like..your data still being not deleted...

Also - the need to manually process account deletion is a bit backward =,=

• It is possible to delete the account and create another one with the same email?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.