:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera is a white tile in start menu

• Hi everyone!

I started having a problem (it used to display correctly, it just randomly changed without me doing anything) with the way opera web browser shows up in the start menu when it is pinned.

It appears as just a white box without even a custom colour applied. Every other programs appears correctly.
    It looks like this

What can I do? I already tried reinstalling the app as well as deleting the IconCache.db
    Don't have the option to fix it with a restore point as the problem is in everyone one of them...

Any ideas?

• What version of Opera? And what about the OS?

I faced that problem for a time a while ago but it was already fixed here.

• oh right, sorry about that. Im using Win10 and im on opera version 36.0.2130.66

How was it fixed? with an update? or was there something else?

• How was it fixed? with an update? or was there something else?

Don't remember now. I did a couple of both Opera and OS reinstalls in that time and maybe it may have helped fixing the issue.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.