Is there an option to export bookmarks?

• I refer to this documentation at http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/importexport.html, where there appears to be instruction to import but not to export bookmarks to a format that I can save as a backup e.g. HTML, as other browsers allow.

Moreover options to export and synchronize bookmarks with social bookmarking services e.g. xmarks.com and delicious.com would surely be appreciated. Preferably these should be seamless and synchronize directly at the server level when some kind of instruction is given by the user - using simple ui - to process the sychnronization. I like wizards, to be honest.

I tried looking for this option in my version of Opera as well but I cannot quite find this option.
    I am using Windows 10 home.

• Are you using Opera Presto?

• tried looking for this option in my version of Opera as well but I cannot quite find this option

As the link says, those instructions are for Opera 12. Opera 15+ doesn't have such option.

You can export your bookmarks by using an extension.

• " Bookmarks Import & Export extension " is helpful for you .

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.