:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera deleted all my extensions and speed dial

• So, something happened and my Speed Dial bookmarks were deleted, but I've found them in the Bookmarks (for another pc?). Is there a simple way to put those into the regular Speed Dial?
    I got some sort of message when I started Opera today, but I didn't take notice of it. Something about not being able to be restored.

All my extensions were killed off as well, and are nowhere to be found.

I'm running 36.0.2130.32 - Windows 7 64-bit (WoW64)
    Probably the update to 36 that caused this. Not that I know whenever Opera updates...

• Is there a simple way to put those into the regular Speed Dial?

Just open the bookmarks manager and copy/move them to the Speed Dial folder.

• This may sound like a stupid question, but how do I copy the folder? I can seemingly only drag each one bookmark physically over to the speed dial folder.
    And is there a way to restore my extensions?

• This may sound like a stupid question, but how do I copy the folder?

Right click on it > copy. It should work.

• And is there a way to restore my extensions?

Maybe if you could find where the old installation is. Or if the current profilke still has the extensions folders.

• This may sound like a stupid question, but how do I copy the folder?

Right click on it > copy. It should work.

That does not work - the only options I get when right-clicking is "Change" or "Remove folder".

And thanks, found a folder called 35.0.2066.92, maybe the extensions are in there. :)

• That does not work - the only options I get when right-clicking is "Change" or "Remove folder".

Which folder? And where are you trying it?

• From Bookmarks, like so:
    http://pasteboard.co/2G4jorfV.png

Those are the only two options.

• From Bookmarks, like so:
    http://pasteboard.co/2G4jorfV.png
    Those are the only two options.

Ah, you can't copy the device named folder, you can copy only what's inside it. I should have been more specific.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.