Mouse button 4 and 5

• Hi. Is it possible to remove functions from mouse buttons 4 and 5?
    I use my own scripts for these buttons, and every time I click them Opera changes site which is super annoying. Help me please 😞

• The mouse buttons are controlled by Windows. You can't change or disable them in Opera because Opera does not touch them. X-Mouse Button Control is what I use for this exact reason.

• I meant just dissable functions that Opera provides for these buttons (button 4 = undo page, button 5 = forward page). Is it possible to dissable all gestacures? I think that could solve my problem.

• People write extensions for Opera, some of them provide new gestures... There must be possibility to turn off default ones...

• I don't know of any. Then again, I haven't looked. X-Mouse allows you to disable or change mouse controls on a per program basis so I have never needed an extension. Its a super useful program.

• My question was “how to change my opera back to English from French” What do Mouse button 4 and 5 have to do with getting my page back to English ?

• My question was “how to change my opera back to English from French” What do Mouse button 4 and 5 have to do with getting my page back to English ?

I guess the question should be "Why did i post a comment totally unrelated to the topic's subject, violating the forum rules?".

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.