Versatility and speed

• After trying again Opera, I am impressed by its speed and look. Still, as much as I would like to switch to Opera -- I used it for a long time a few years back -- there are two features that FireFox has, that, as far as can't be found in any other browser, including Opera: A sidebar for bookmarks, history, etc that will auto hide and mouse gestures that make it possible to navigate and do a number of tasks without touching the keyboard. These to features are so important to me that I will wait until Opera catches up, if it ever does. I also find it interesting that no other browser offers these add-ons. If anyone feels that these features are available in Opera, and I just didn't try hard enough, please let me know.

Many thanks...
    Peter

• Opera created mouse gestures, though Opera uses the right button. No, the sidebar doesn't autohide, but otherwise…

• The mouse gestures offered by Opera are basic and don't accomplish much, if anything.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.