:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

loading problem on some websites.

• I am having problems with watching some videos and playing some games. I can't watch some videos on Facebook, but I can watch them on YouTube. When I go to the Lumosity website, the graphics load up, but the game does not. It just say's "loading" and it just stays there. Can anyone HELP.

I am using
    (1)windows xp
    (2)32 bit computer
    (3)Just downloaded opera 35(was having the same problem on firefox).
    (4)Just update to Adobe 21

All help is greatly appreciated.

• XP support is going away soon. Just a heads up.

• Yeah I heard. That's why I switch to Opera browser. I read that they would still support XP users. It's either that or switch to Windows service pack 2 or 3. I read that lots of people were having problems with the installment, So this seemed like the easiest route. Thanks for the heads ups.

P.S.
    Firefox, google chrome, and Microsoft are kicking it's XP user to the curb. There are millions of XP users out there.

• Opera 36 is the last one with support for XP and Vista.

Those videos are flash based? Opera can't play (some) html5 videos on XP.

If they are Flash based, are you using ppapi flash plugin?

• XP support is going away soon. Just a heads up.

No problem here! :P
    SOME games won't play in my O.11, and I had trouble with Vimeo. That's all. :happy:

• @ leocg, Do you recommend papilloma for XP?

• @ leocg, Do you recommend papilloma for XP?

Damn, it should be ppapi instead.

Fixed it now.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.