Can't more feeds messages to another folder?

• Just to make sure: it's not possible to move a feed message from it's current feed News folder to another folder?

• You mean in Opera Mail? I guess it is but really don't remember now.

• Opera Mail, yes. But I'm using it just for Rss feeds, I didn't even setup uy e-mail on it. I think with the e-mail you may be able to move messages between folders, but it seems you can't do the same with feed messages.

What I'm trying to do is simply drag a message from my feeds to another folder using the mouse. I created a second empty folder to store specific feed messages, but the drag action with the mouse isn't working for me.

Is that possible that Opera Mail doesn't have a option to mode feed messages?

• Which folder exactly? A custom one?

• Yes, I created a folder structure with lots of folders to manage my feeds. My intention is to drag feed messages to one of these folders.

• Ok, i've checked here and it seems that you can not drag an individual message to a folder but only the whole feed.

• That's sad. I was hoping to use Opera Mail as my feeds reader. But I thank you for all the attention, anyway. But Opera should really look at this, It's a basic funcion for a desktop based feed aplication.

• But Opera should really look at this, It's a basic funcion for a desktop based feed aplication.

Development of Opera Mail has stopped about three years ago, so i doubt there will be any changes.

• Ah, ok, didn't know that.

So, they created another app to replace it, of they just stopped with e-mail/feeds reader app?

• Ah, ok, didn't know that.
    So, they created another app to replace it, of they just stopped with e-mail/feeds reader app?

Second option. There may be a chance that they may include a rss reader in Opera someday but nothing really confirmed.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.