:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Facebook's videos using all my bandwidth

• Hello everyone,

I'm here because I have a problem while I'm browsing on Facebook, the videos (and gif) are loading in the background and consuming all my bandwidth and I even want to see them

I'd try disabling "Predict network activity to improve loading speed of the page" but this doesn't work

This issue is only on opera

I hope You can help me, thanks

• For the record, I'm not talking about "autoplay" I don't have this thing activated on my facebook

Sorry for double post, I don't know how to edit

• Sorry for double post, I don't know how to edit

Click on the cogwheel icon just below your avatar. You can edit your posts within 30 minutes after orifinal posting time.

• I may a have a solution for you. Just found this out yesterday when trying to play a youtube video that would stop and jerk and the voice not synced with video.
    Click tool(cog wheel) and change quality from the max(1080p?) to smaller, like 480p. Works for me!

• I never watch 1080p videos. I just do not want Facebook's videos steal my bandwidth

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.