Older version of Opera make the tab taller

• Hello !

I have seen someone could place mouse cursor between url bar & tab bar and the cursor change to an arrow.

Hold the mouse left button & drag down the tab bar would become bigger. ( Taller ....actually )

How I can do this & where to set this to make it available ?

My opera ( v.11.xx ) seems not allowing me to do that.

Thank you very much.
    Edmond.

• You have to enable tab thumbnails - if your version supports them.

• Hi sgunhouse,

Can you introduce me ( if any ) I can make this ' taller ' tab bar appear to be tall only on demand ?

I do this on personal bar like this & I wonder if the tab bar accept also like this :

standard_keyboard.ini b=View personal bar, 6 & Delay, 10000 & View personal bar, 0

Or, if you know Opera accept 'Mouse hover' on tab bar & give an instance taller effect ?

I think keyboard short cut may be accept but I dont know the command to use when I press a key the tab show thumber nail ( taller ) and return to normal size in certain period base on what I set ( Delay , 10000 ... , 0 )

I can make it taller now according to you say, but it is always that tall when I am not not actually need it always.

Thank you very much.
    edmond.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.