Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

What happened? Beta 35 to 36?

• Suddenly the address bar has changed. The extension icons are so tiny they are almost invisible abd the navigation arrows on the left have become spidery lines. How can I get my old address bar back please? This one is horrible. Why do they make such changes?

• Must be Windows 10, there's no real changes on 7. They made things larger on touchscreens, and they are supposed to integrate with your theme better.

• This is not the Opera Beta board. If you don't like weird changes, don't use the Beta stream. Betas are for testing. Stick with stable releases.

• sgunhouse. Thanks. I see the same problem on my Surface Pro 3.

No thanks lando242. As negative and unhelpful as ever.

• If you want the right answers it generally helps to ask them in the right places.

• Suddenly the address bar has changed. The extension icons are so tiny they are almost invisible abd the navigation arrows on the left have become spidery lines. How can I get my old address bar back please? This one is horrible. Why do they make such changes?

rafiki, I have the same problem in the last version of Opera Beta, which actually is the first I installed, as normal Opera was starting to crash too many times. Extensions icons are veery small on my SP4. I came here to aske the same wuestion. Someone suggests to ask somewhere else... where? I really like Opera but that's a problem!!

• Ask on the Opera Beta and Developers forum. This is the Opera Stable board.