Upgraded to Windows 10, where is Opera Mail?

• Hello,

I upgraded my system to Windows 10, but can't find Opera Mail anymore on my system??? I have literally 100,000+ emails and I'm concerned now. All I see is regular Opera.

Help Please!!

Thanks

• When I go to c:/users/xxxx/AppData/Local/Opera Mail/ There is an operamail.exe but when I open it, it asks me to create an email account as if I have none. I'm kind of freaking out right now.

Under Local/Opera Mail/Opera Mail/mail

I do see my accounts.ini that has my accounts in there and signature.txt files. But I'm sort of lost what to do here, do I do a fresh install of Opera Mail and will it find this data?

• Look for a file called operaprefs.ini under c:/users/xxxx/AppData/Local/Opera Mail/ , it's probably under a folder called profile.

With Opera Mail closed open that file in a text editor and edit those lines (Check if they don't exist already):

[Mail]
    Mail Root Directory=c:/users/xxxx/AppData/Local/Opera Mail/mail

Save the file, close the editor and open Opera Mail. It should see your data know.

• Look for a file called operaprefs.ini under c:/users/xxxx/AppData/Local/Opera Mail/ , it's probably under a folder called profile.
    With Opera Mail closed open that file in a text editor and edit those lines (Check if they don't exist already):
    [Mail]
    Mail Root Directory=c:/users/xxxx/AppData/Local/Opera Mail/mail
    Save the file, close the editor and open Opera Mail. It should see your data know.

Great thanks man, it worked!

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.