Where to send e-mails for technical help?

• First of all, thank you to the Opera technicians for getting Opera Mini to again access Yahoo!Mail. It was done quickly and very efficiently.

If someone has a problem accessing something- not due to a bug on the browser itself, much like the Yahoo!Mail problem- where does one send the e-mail? I tried support at opera dot com, even sending a ZIP folder with screenshots of what happens, but I'm not sure that was where it should have been sent. The problem relates to Publisher's Clearinghouse entries; the "SEARCH"- style entries are no longer accessible, even though they were not long ago. There is also the problem of commenting, replying, and uploading art at deviantart.com, but that can wait a bit.

Thanks in advance!

• Opera doesn't offer individual help, these (users) forums is where you seek for help.

You can also report issues using the "report a problem" tool in Opera Mini.

Btw, do not post email addresses in forums. It will only make them to be filled by spam.

• Sorry about that...won't happen again.

How does one send or post images describing the problem; some time ago I was asked to send such images.

I cannot find any "Report A Problem" tool in Opera Mini 5.

• How does one send or post images describing the problem; some time ago I was asked to send such images.

You post them on an image host (like postimage.org) and then add the link here.

I cannot find any "Report A Problem" tool in Opera Mini 5.

Afaik Mini 5 is no longer supported. Current Mini versions go from 8 to 13 depending on OS/Device.

In Mini 13 you can find it by clicking on Opera logo on the bottom right and then in settings.

• As far as I know, the "official" place to report bugs for support is: https://bugs.opera.com/wizardmini/

I've frequently received feedback from reports, though not always.

-jk

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.