Netflix, You tube , flash player

• Opera is the faster browser than i never used, but at Nov. 9th I can not watch Netflix like before, also I can not watch wether channel videos due to flash player, that is one reason Why opera is no t my default player.Please help

• Regarding Flash player issues, make sure you have latest ppapi flash plugin installed.

Regarding Netflix, what is the issue exactly?

• Regarding Flash player issues, make sure you have latest ppapi flash plugin installed.

For those who may be uncertain about this, like me, here's what I did.

• (1) Go to opera://plugins and search for "flash" to see whether it's present, up-to-date, and enabled. As of today (9 November 2015), the current Flash version is 19.0.0.226.

• (2) If not, go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/, select your operating system in Step 1, and in Step 2 select "FP 19 for Opera and Chromium - PPAPI".

• (3) Follow the installation instructions (be careful to uncheck the sneaky little box that will try to install Chrome as your default browser!).

• (4) Restart Opera. Perform (1) again to be sure Flash is there.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.