Windows 10, Opera 33 page crashes

• Hi, I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and find that nearly on every tab I open a couple of seconds after the content of the page appears I get the screen "Page crashed". This evens happens when a tab is opened to show the About Opera info - hence it seems a problem with the browser rather than its compatibility with web pages. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any ideas of what is causing this and how to fix it?
    Thanks,
    Nigel.

• Disable hardware acceleration and try again.

• Still crashing. Any more suggestions (please)?

• try reseting your flags (maybe you change some, you can access those by clicking on Changed on left menu)
    opera://flags/

• Any extension being used?

• Thanks again for the suggestions. I actually didn't know about the flags before now. I checked as many I could on that page before it crashed and they were all at their defaults. No extensions are being used.

• Is there another way to check which extension causes the error than deleting/deactivating the addon and look for incoming errors?

• Is there another way to check which extension causes the error than deleting/deactivating the addon and look for incoming errors?

If you haven't enabled extensions in private mode, you can check if you see the problem in a private window.

• Same thing started happening to my system a couple weeks ago. Random page crashes. Just hit reload. Always works. I figure it's a speed thing. Doesn't bother me since it always reloads.

• Same problem here, Opera working perfect in my Office system which is windows 7 but on my Personal Laptop I have Windows 10 and it crashes and break pages randomly. Hope Opera going to fix this Issue in their next update.

Regards

Chad Taylor

• Same issue here, crashing randomly. Issue only arose since the big update to windows 10 this week.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.