Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Download folder on my SD card

• (Opera Mobile Version 30.0.1856 on Samsung Note 4 running Android 5.0.1) Does anyone know how/if I can set my Downloads folder on my SD card? I've tried and it won't select an existing folder nor will it allow me to create a new folder.

• Bump.

Any ideas?

• Bump.
    Any ideas?

on my lg gpad 8.0 root and stock rom android 4.4.2 i can change direction of saving files to sd card and it work, even after close and restart app.

• On my non-rooted stock Nextbook the SD card has a link inside the internal storage while the Nexus 7 has no slot for a card.

• Dont think you can change storage folder for Opera for Android(without logging on as root), because of this i think is just a waste space on a Android device. I have used Opera as my main browser for 15 years, I will most likely end my Opera use as i think this should be easy "fix" but Opera jut dont bother. I am quite mad and I have been known for fight lost causes, I also boycott websites that use Adobe Flash because Adobe make Flashplayer for Android.

I do hope that people follow my lead, then things may change.